Saturday, August 11, 2012

Freeze Frame

Show Us Your Stuff ! August Challenge and the Inspiration is....

What a great collection of cameras, and what a fun way to showcase them by putting them in a frame.
I saw the cameras and straight away thought of Liam and his Kindy made Camera. He loves the "make it" table at Kindy and you never know what creation he might bring home. This day was a camera. It was so well done and thought out by him, it had all the essentials.
So Liam and his camera are the star of my page. I have made my own camera by using washi tape that has been cut out using my slice machine and adding a bit of wire for the strap. I have also used 2 lovely vinyl hearts made by the lovely ladies at Purple Pumpkin.
 Thanks for another great challenge and thank you for taking the time to have a look.

Here is a link to their blog for some amazing DT pages to have a look at.http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/

7 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Sarah! So much colour and lots of pics to remember this fantastic camera. Do you think Liam got his 'shutterbug' idea from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Sarah. I love Liam's creation. And the camera you made is awesome too. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page Sarah. Love all your contributing details which reinforce your story so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fab! What a great way of remembering all those "made with love" projects! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah what a great lo! love your photo's such fun great for this challenge! and love your washi tape camera very inventive, thanks for joining us once again at SUYS! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhh!! I like this one, too - love the bright colours & those hearts at the bottom left...& Sydney's not so bad. Not sure where you are...we're on the Central Coast above Sydney....I like the weather in this part of the world. That LO with your Mum/G'ma is wonderful..very vintage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever boy he is! Another family photographer in the making?
    Loving this layout with the multiple pics to reflect the film strip...great interpretation.

    ReplyDelete