Sunday, September 2, 2012

ARTastic September Challenge


Our SEPTEMBER inspiration ...

comes to you from ...


The prophetic calamity by Shannon Crees (Graffiti Artist)


Criteria – Black background and solid use of geometric patterns
Here is my page that I created for this challenge, Jungle. The design team have yet again come up with amazing pages that are inspired by this amazing piece of art work. Here is the link to have a look and join in on the fun.


4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous page Sarah - love the leaves - they looks great and I love all your chevron patterns too - my fav at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How well all your leaves and chevrons add to the wonderful photot Sarah. The greens are just so lush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fresh layout and great photo... makes you feel cooler just by looking at it. I will be joining the challenge soon and looking forward to many more. Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! Thanks for popping by my blog! I love your big doodled leafs! You have really created a jungle feeling here. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete