The inspiration for this month comes from this lovely quote:
"The world is filled with undiscovered wonders. Come, little one, let's find them out together."
Author: EMILIE AHERN
Here is the page that I created based on this quote. It is a photo of 3 generations of Rogers walking together to the end of Semaphore Jetty. What more can say but it is through our parents we discover so much and then pass it onto our children.
I have used Purple Pumpkin Heart Button and Doiley and I made the button banner up the top form some vintage buttons that my mother in law gave to me.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to have a look.

HI Sarah Great lo! I like your button banner you created. Yes that is so true it is what we learn from our parents that gets passed down to our children! thanks for joining in once again cheers! x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout Sarah! Love the doily and the button banner! I love your interpretation of the quote it is so true, you learn so much from parents and grandparents!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along at SUYS!
Love the sentiment - love the design - another great entry Sarah!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page Sarah. I love the banner and that photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at SUYS x
oh Sarah .. I LOVE photos like this.. and i love the inspiration behind your layout.. the quote is awesome and suits this perfectly.. happy days..and thanks for joinin at SUYS
ReplyDelete