Purple Pumpkin September Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch and this is what I created, inspired by this sketch. It is Liam being a pirate which is does quite a lot. I have used parts of the Purple Pumpkin Pirate Pack which was jammed filled with great pirate stuff. I used the black and red banner, pirate button, and black doiley. I still have heaps left for other pages. As you can see I replaced the circle with some paper timber boards just for something a bit different.
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to have a look.

Oh I like Sarah! Looks great!!
ReplyDeleteHaha...how funny! I love the title! Great work!Thanks for playing at PP!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is sooo cute!!! I love the title and everything about this layout! Brilliant!!! Wow!!! Thankyou so much for playing along with us! xo
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute 'boy' page :) Thanks for playing along with us at PP
ReplyDeleteARRRRRR...i love it...thanks for plaing along at PP
ReplyDelete